Methodical program management is the bridge to project success
Flamingo Fares® – Hillsborough Area Regional Transit Authority (Tampa, FL)
HART in Tampa, FL is implementing a regional, account-based fare collection system at five transit authorities, and it requires strong program management with incredible attention to the technical and financial details. As the lead agency, and nationally recognized as a transit innovator, HART and partner agencies are charging forward with an open- and closed-loop payment system based on true open architecture. The regional system accepts MIFARE-based cards, a contactless EMV bank card option, and a QR-based mobile ticketing app. CCG completed an in-depth program management assessment, including all contract and technical requirements. CCG is now guiding the agencies through testing and implementation.
Period of Performance: July 2018 to Present
- Contract Deliverables Assessment
- Program Management Assessment
- IT Services Lead
- Testing oversight and system certification
- Project quality assessment and control
- Program and Contract Management
- System security assessment oversight
- Delivered extensive Contract Assessment report
- Delivered robust Program Management assessment and report
- Leading agency IT and integration effort
- Enhancing testing oversight and plans
References available upon request.